When service matters...
You need an IRA custodian with a service-oriented staff
You expect next day turnaround to be the norm, not the exception
You want a custodian with years of experience
You deserve a custodian with fair and reasonable fees
...you need Community National BankLearn More
CUSTODY SERVICE FOR SELF-DIRECTED IRAS WITH STANDARD AND ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
With 30 years of experience in the custody of self-directed IRAs, Community National Bank has built a solid reputation for exceptional service, accuracy, and competitive fees. We allow you to combine a broad myriad of investment products, including alternative assets of your choice, within a single IRA.
- IRA Fee Comparison
- Hold a broad array of investment products in a single IRA
- Hold any number of assets, at any value, all in one IRA for the same low base fee (other fees may apply, see our fee schedule for details)
- Combine existing IRAs to reduce fees and paperwork
- Services for Financial Advisors
- Information for IRA Owners
- Important Year-End Deadlines:
10/15/16-Distributions-in-kind to meet an RMD must be received by CNB**
10/17/16-Previous year SEP contributions must be postmarked by this date
11/15/16-CNB must have all conversion requests that need completed by year end**
**As disclosed on our current fee schedule, a special handling fee may apply for requests received after the deadline.