When service matters...
You need an IRA custodian with a service-oriented staff
You expect next day turnaround to be the norm, not the exception
You want a custodian with years of experience
You deserve a custodian with fair and reasonable fees
...you need Community National BankLearn More
CUSTODY SERVICE FOR SELF-DIRECTED IRAS WITH STANDARD AND ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
With 30 years of experience in the custody of self-directed IRAs, Community National Bank has built a solid reputation for exceptional service, accuracy, and competitive fees. We allow you to combine a broad myriad of investment products, including alternative assets of your choice, within a single IRA.
- IRA Fee Comparison
- Hold a broad array of investment products in a single IRA
- Hold any number of assets, at any value, all in one IRA for the same low base fee (other fees may apply, see our fee schedule for details)
- Combine existing IRAs to reduce fees and paperwork
- Services for Financial Advisors
- Information for IRA Owners
- Have you been notified by your current IRA custodian that they will no longer hold your investment?
Doing nothing could cause the investment to be distributed from your IRA as a taxable event. Take action! Compare fees and customer service, consider the ramifications of a distribution, then choose CNB!
- Representative Information
2017 Representative Newsletter
- IRS Form 1099-R Will Be Mailed By 1/31/17
Please be aware that in certain cases you may receive more than one Form 1099R due to new IRS reporting requirements. Cash and investment distributions are now recorded on separate Form 1099Rs. Consult your qualified tax professional regarding each Form 1099R you receive from CNB.